Riftland: Steadfast
Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.
Riftland Trailer
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
Riftland Trailer

I want Justice !

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I want Justice !

Post by Luda3 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:41 pm

To all Riftlander's
Most of you have Heard of The recent forum "flame-war" between Me and Unholy_Death and Charzar30
Apparently Charzar30 hasnt learned his lesson he Sent more People Pictures of me And told people to tell me Names when i logged on to the server

to be honest I would love to see Some Decisive action Taken Specially to Charzar and Unholy_death because It was Immature and Racist ! And it has filled me with rage !
=======================================================
This is only SOME of the Parts i can take Screen Shots off
------------------------------------------------------------------



---------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Charzar claims it was Unholy_death's Idea
and Unholy_death Claims it was Charzar's Idea
to unholy : NO I didnt accept your Apology i just didnt want you to get into trouble but now i do


Last edited by Luda3 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________




MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL WHO HAS THE WORST INTERNET FROM THEM ALL ?

Luda3

Character Name : avengeuiwill3
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 277
Likes : -14
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 21
Location : Cairo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by pokenerd on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Definition of racist: a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others.

Explain to me this, how is the Phrase 'AVENGE YOU BLACK' racist, its no different to someone saying to me, 'GO YOU WHITE' in know way did I consider you a lower citizen, or in superior, to I myself, also why did you blank out what you had written? We have had this discussion on the game itself, and we both know I was in no wrong here. I wish I could speak for char and unholy, but they have to defend themselves on this. I just ask the moderators to look at this, and consider it as a racist comment, or a simple questioning, as recently , Luda3 would argue black was white. (NOT A RACIST COMMENT!)

pokenerd

Character Name : PokeNerd
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 3
Likes : 0
Join date : 2012-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by Luda3 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:57 pm

I blanked the Pm'ed and The Coordidantes because it is Private thats why they are Pm !
and Just Pointing it out Was offensive and Even it wasnt racist would it have mattered it to you ?
Gaming world is the Place people go to become Who they WANT to be , Apparently i was not given this chance !
And This is all Enlighten's Choice we will see What He and the "Good People of riftland" Have to say !

_________________




MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL WHO HAS THE WORST INTERNET FROM THEM ALL ?

Luda3

Character Name : avengeuiwill3
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 277
Likes : -14
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 21
Location : Cairo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by pokenerd on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Enlightens a intelligent person, he will see the right in the situation.

pokenerd

Character Name : PokeNerd
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 3
Likes : 0
Join date : 2012-08-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by Flapman on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:23 pm

If this is true about the pictures, then I am very disappointed, especially in Unholy Death. I'm pretty sure there is a different side to the story too, though, but it is really sad to harass someone with pictures of him. Why the hell do you even have them, is it just to have a weapon against him? I will make sure the truth will be found.

_________________
avatar
Flapman

Character Name : Flapman
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 713
Likes : 26
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by nSpr33 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Uh I got one question... How did charzar got pictures of you?
avatar
nSpr33

Character Name : nSpr33
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 196
Likes : 11
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 23
Location : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by chucklingDRAGON on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:21 pm

Hmm, well I can see the problem. But let's be honest everyone says things to people in game that are cruel.. Some time they joke and sometimes they don't. But this does not make it accepatable! I am raather disappointed with are new global mod 'unholy' and I hope perhaps this was jusst a miss understanding?
But I will not make my final call on this situation until I have heard all sides of the story, and unholy_death has had a chance to explain.

I can see why u blocked out the coords, but why block out text unless. You have something to hide? If its really. Not too important I would like to perhaps see the actually screenshots ( u can get rid of the coords) either in this topic or in a pm.

Thanks

_________________


avatar
chucklingDRAGON

Character Name : ChucklingDRAGON
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 444
Likes : 4
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 22
Location : london

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by Luda3 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:16 pm

nSpr33 wrote:Uh I got one question... How did charzar got pictures of you?
Through Facebook He claims Unholy Gave them to him
and CHuck i will Pm You The complete Picture

_________________




MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL WHO HAS THE WORST INTERNET FROM THEM ALL ?

Luda3

Character Name : avengeuiwill3
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 277
Likes : -14
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 21
Location : Cairo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by ItzDom on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:31 pm

From your side of the story i can see this could be a very offensive action towards Luda3 and considering that the participants blamed each other for this action shows that they knew they were going to get in trouble for doing this. But we have not heard from Unholy_Death and charzar30 about their side of the story so i wish to see this matter settled quickly.

_________________
 
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
 Welcome to the League of Draven
http://z0r.de/4631
avatar
ItzDom

Character Name : ItzDom
Settlement : Wilderness
Posts : 444
Likes : 10
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 20
Location : In space?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by Unholy_Death on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:43 am

Luda3 wrote:To all Riftlander's
Most of you have Heard of The recent forum "flame-war" between Me and Unholy_Death and Charzar30
Apparently Charzar30 hasnt learned his lesson he Sent more People Pictures of me And told people to tell me Names when i logged on to the server

to be honest I would love to see Some Decisive action Taken Specially to Charzar and Unholy_death because It was Immature and Racist ! And it has filled me with rage !
=======================================================
This is only SOME of the Parts i can take Screen Shots off
------------------------------------------------------------------



---------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Charzar claims it was Unholy_death's Idea
and Unholy_death Claims it was Charzar's Idea
to unholy : NO I didnt accept your Apology i just didnt want you to get into trouble but now i do

I had thought this incident had died down and that we had made up Avenge, but apparently we have not. Guess I'll tell the whole story. One beautiful day Charzar30 and I are derpin around on facebook and we find some pictures of avenge. (Don't worry avenge, I know the pics are a few years old. We all do silly stuff when we are young.) We scrolled through em and laughed because some are pretty funny (like the shotgun one). Charzar30 then posted these pictures on the forums. I never advocated posting them on the forums. I won't lie, I did bust a gut when I saw the poem one also. Anyways I wasn't quite sure whether or not to remove them so I left them for another mod to deal with. Flapman logged on and removed them and Enlighten changed char's siggy to warrio so problem solved right? Again Avengeuiwill3, Sorry for my part in this. your right it was immature and I should not have taken part in it. I also Just want to clarify one thing, you are black correct? If so why is it racist to say that you are black? You also asked how I would feel if someone called me black. I guess I would feel kinda weird because I'm white. Again Sorry avenge for any pain and suffering I have caused you.

_________________

avatar
Unholy_Death
Community Manager
Community Manager

Character Name : ClockworkCyborg
Settlement : CountCockula
Posts : 937
Likes : 22
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 23
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by Chell on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:51 am

Unholy_Death wrote:

I had thought this incident had died down and that we had made up Avenge, but apparently we have not. Guess I'll tell the whole story. One beautiful day Charzar30 and I are derpin around on facebook and we find some pictures of avenge. (Don't worry avenge, I know the pics are a few years old. We all do silly stuff when we are young.) We scrolled through em and laughed because some are pretty funny (like the shotgun one). Charzar30 then posted these pictures on the forums. I never advocated posting them on the forums. I won't lie, I did bust a gut when I saw the poem one also. Anyways I wasn't quite sure whether or not to remove them so I left them for another mod to deal with. Flapman logged on and removed them and Enlighten changed char's siggy to warrio so problem solved right? Again Avengeuiwill3, Sorry for my part in this. your right it was immature and I should not have taken part in it. I also Just want to clarify one thing, you are black correct? If so why is it racist to say that you are black? You also asked how I would feel if someone called me black. I guess I would feel kinda weird because I'm white. Again Sorry avenge for any pain and suffering I have caused you.

+1

_________________




avatar
Chell
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Character Name : Chell
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 494
Likes : 12
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 20
Location : The Moon, looning with Luna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by chucklingDRAGON on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:25 am

I think the matter, is kinda solved...?

Basically from now on I think mods/ staff need to respect some boundries. But though staff are supposed to be immpartial and all that jazz, be 'for the greater good', you have to remember that we are aall still players, here on the server for the same reason as you!

TO HAVE FUN!

_________________


avatar
chucklingDRAGON

Character Name : ChucklingDRAGON
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 444
Likes : 4
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 22
Location : london

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by Unholy_Death on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:32 am

chucklingDRAGON wrote:I think the matter, is kinda solved...?

Basically from now on I think mods/ staff need to respect some boundries. But though staff are supposed to be immpartial and all that jazz, be 'for the greater good', you have to remember that we are aall still players, here on the server for the same reason as you!

TO HAVE FUN!

I know, sometimes my inner-troll gets the better of me.

_________________

avatar
Unholy_Death
Community Manager
Community Manager

Character Name : ClockworkCyborg
Settlement : CountCockula
Posts : 937
Likes : 22
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 23
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by chucklingDRAGON on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:40 am

Its happened to me before Razz

_________________


avatar
chucklingDRAGON

Character Name : ChucklingDRAGON
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 444
Likes : 4
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 22
Location : london

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by Unholy_Death on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:43 am

Chuck, I think Cannonball is online right now Very Happy

_________________

avatar
Unholy_Death
Community Manager
Community Manager

Character Name : ClockworkCyborg
Settlement : CountCockula
Posts : 937
Likes : 22
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 23
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by chucklingDRAGON on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:47 am

Haha nice, I haven't seen him for ages! Say hi to him from me Very Happy

I can't come on right now Sad I am on my way to the airport.. 5 hous drive, fun fun!

_________________


avatar
chucklingDRAGON

Character Name : ChucklingDRAGON
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 444
Likes : 4
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 22
Location : london

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by Unholy_Death on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:50 am

chucklingDRAGON wrote:Haha nice, I haven't seen him for ages! Say hi to him from me Very Happy

I can't come on right now Sad I am on my way to the airport.. 5 hous drive, fun fun!

Sure thing! and the 5 hour drive part sucks xD Where are you headed to?

_________________

avatar
Unholy_Death
Community Manager
Community Manager

Character Name : ClockworkCyborg
Settlement : CountCockula
Posts : 937
Likes : 22
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 23
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by chucklingDRAGON on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:52 am

Orlando and going to miami airport Sad

_________________


avatar
chucklingDRAGON

Character Name : ChucklingDRAGON
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 444
Likes : 4
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 22
Location : london

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by Unholy_Death on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:55 am

While your in America why don't you fly and additional 12 hours and come to Utah and visit me? xD

_________________

avatar
Unholy_Death
Community Manager
Community Manager

Character Name : ClockworkCyborg
Settlement : CountCockula
Posts : 937
Likes : 22
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 23
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by chucklingDRAGON on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:59 am

Haha, sounds like fun Razz but sorry dude aint going to happen :T but I get to see you in game Very Happy

_________________


avatar
chucklingDRAGON

Character Name : ChucklingDRAGON
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 444
Likes : 4
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 22
Location : london

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by Unholy_Death on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:19 am

haha, See you when you get back.

_________________

avatar
Unholy_Death
Community Manager
Community Manager

Character Name : ClockworkCyborg
Settlement : CountCockula
Posts : 937
Likes : 22
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 23
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by deltonb44 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:40 am

i think go00sam should get a perm ban or a temp ban cuz why does his race matter ?

_________________







===================================================================


avatar
deltonb44

Character Name : Delton
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 178
Likes : 2
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by chucklingDRAGON on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:43 am

Ok basically I'm locking this thread in 15 mins, after that time is up no more posting. Its kinda solved and atm I don't want other ppls opinions getting involvved and causing comotion! If u have something importnat to say.. (Info, apologies, descriptions) then go ahead otherwise don't bother.

Your time starts NOW!

_________________


avatar
chucklingDRAGON

Character Name : ChucklingDRAGON
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 444
Likes : 4
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 22
Location : london

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by charzar30 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:36 am

deltonb44 wrote:i think go00sam should get a perm ban or a temp ban cuz why does his race matter ?
I think that that would be over reacting to the situation.
avatar
charzar30

Character Name : charzar30
Settlement : yo mommas house
Posts : 1026
Likes : 10
Join date : 2012-07-06
Age : 19
Location : area known for fattys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by chucklingDRAGON on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:55 am

Locked

_________________


avatar
chucklingDRAGON

Character Name : ChucklingDRAGON
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 444
Likes : 4
Join date : 2012-02-10
Age : 22
Location : london

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Justice !

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum