Riftland: Steadfast
Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riftland Trailer
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
Riftland Trailer

My Abscence

2 posters

Go down

My Abscence Empty My Abscence

Post by BubbaDing Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:52 am

This is just a quick message from myself,

I will not be updating the spoutcraft in the next few weeks and therefore won't be playing on the server for a number of reasons, which I would like to point out now.

Firstly, and possibly most importantly, I have some VERY important exams in about 2 months time and I need to revise for them, and obviously playing minecraft does not help that process.

Secondly, due to my computer illiteracy I am failing miserably at updating the spoutcraft and because of that I have given up until after the exams when there may or may not be a newer version.

Thirdly, I am sorry to say this but I have no reason to play minecraft as I don't see that there is anything to do except troll chucklingDRAGON which, i am surprised to say, can get dull.

Because of these reasons I may or may not see you again but if I do it will unlikely be before the end of July. I will do my best to continue my roll as forum moderator but as I get closer to Tuesday 15th May, I may find it more and more difficult to do so.

I hope you understand my reasons for my apparent redundancy and Light, if you feel the need to give my position to another player, I understand. Thank you all for making my minecraft experience so enjoyable but for now, this is goodbye.

Enjoy the game, and I wish you all luck in the future for anything you find yourself doing

BubbaDing
BubbaDing
BubbaDing

Settlement : Konan

http://www.chelseafc.com

Back to top Go down

My Abscence Empty Re: My Abscence

Post by BlueTopika Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:01 am

Understandable.

You will be back though, you cant miss world war 3.
BlueTopika
BlueTopika

Character Name : BlueTopika
Settlement : Konan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum