Riftland: Steadfast
Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riftland Trailer
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
Riftland Trailer

A warning to all settlements

+5
EF
Ghilliedhu
Flapman
Enlighten
Iron Fist
9 posters

Go down

A warning to all settlements Empty A warning to all settlements

Post by Iron Fist Thu May 31, 2012 5:19 am

A warning to all settlements Icon-Fist

(Listen to this while reading this)

This is the beginning of a new era... The era of JUSTICE

From now on, the people of Riftland do not have to fear fighting unfair fights! WE, brothers of the Iron Fist, will not watch people getting assassinated or terrorised. The history of Riftland has been full of these things and we will make them stop, once and for all.

Our fellowship got created not long ago and only the most trustworthy and active people were invited to it. We are anonymous and that is why this forum account has been made using a proxy. This organisation and the people involved work in secret and we request from all staff and especially Enlighten not to use their powers to find out our real identities. This fellowship will not be made into a town due to reasons stated above. Our goal is to protect the less strong people here in Riftland and we will not rest till all evil and unfairness will be wiped from Riftland.

We want to warn all settlements not to abuse their citizens or citizens from other nations. We got ears everywhere.

If you need help from our fellowship send this account a message.

Leader of the Iron Fist
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Character Name : Iron_Fist
Settlement : Konan

Back to top Go down

A warning to all settlements Empty Re: A warning to all settlements

Post by Enlighten Thu May 31, 2012 5:30 am

It's good to know that there is going to be some form of unofficial International Police. Imperial would like to be more involved with this particular group and will support it if justice is your focal point.
Enlighten
Enlighten
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character Name : Enlighten

https://riftland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 5:48 am

I am now working as the figurehead of the organization in-game. I have no connection to what the organization attacks and so don't strike me if you get slaughtered. Basically I merged my Peacekeeper thing with this new group in order for us all to have a more fair gaming experience. Feel free to message me in-game or by PM if you need an actual person to talk to that you know. I will not however reveal who the members of the group are. It's true they are everywhere.

Last edited by Grim on Thu May 31, 2012 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixy time)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flapman Thu May 31, 2012 5:52 am

Sounds cool, but isn't this just what the pkf tried to do?

Also, seems legit grim. Razz
Flapman
Flapman

Character Name : Flapman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 5:57 am

But this time we are not out in the open. I work as the figurehead and the rest do the actual work. Now there is no way to formally fight us :O

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Fist Thu May 31, 2012 6:17 am

Grim wrote:I am now working as the figurehead of the organization in-game. I have no connection to what the organization attacks and so don't strike me if you get slaughtered. Basically I merged my Peacekeeper thing with this new group in order for us all to have a more fair gaming experience. Feel free to message me in-game or by PM if you need an actual person to talk to that you know. I will not however reveal who the members of the group are. It's true they are everywhere.

This is false.
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghilliedhu Thu May 31, 2012 6:21 am

A warning to all settlements N0oAs

This is the beginning of a new era... The era of PERFORATION

From now on, the people of Riftland do not have to fear struggling with unlubed holes! WE, brothers of the Iron Fist, will not watch people getting dry or tight. The history of Riftland has been full of these things and we will make them stop, once and for all.

Our fellowship got created not long ago and only the most seductive and charming people were invited to it. We are anonymous and that is why this forum account has been made using a proxy. This organisation and the people involved work in secret and we request from all staff and especially Enlighten not to use their powers to find out our real identities. This fellowship will not be made into a town due to reasons. Our goal is to penetrate the bent-over people here in Riftland and we will not rest till all dryness and tightness will be saturated in Riftland.

We want to warn all settlements not to clench their holes or holes from other nations. We got lube everywhere.

Leader of the Iron Fist
Ghilliedhu
Ghilliedhu

Character Name : Aleck

Back to top Go down

Post by EF Thu May 31, 2012 6:26 am

Ghilliedhu wrote:

From now on, the people of Riftland do not have to fear struggling with unlubed holes! WE, brothers of the Iron Fist, will not watch people getting dry or tight. The history of Riftland has been full of these things and we will make them stop, once and for all.

Our fellowship got created not long ago and only the most seductive and charming people were invited to it. We are anonymous and that is why this forum account has been made using a proxy. This organisation and the people involved work in secret and we request from all staff and especially Enlighten not to use their powers to find out our real identities. This fellowship will not be made into a town due to reasons. Our goal is to penetrate the bent-over people here in Riftland and we will not rest till all dryness and tightness will be saturated in Riftland.

We want to warn all settlements not to clench their holes or holes from other nations. We got lube everywhere.

Leader of the Iron Fist

haha! yes you hero!
EF
EF

Character Name : ExplodingFart

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Fist Thu May 31, 2012 6:27 am

Just a heads up: All official information will be posted with this account, anyone telling different is an imposter
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlighten Thu May 31, 2012 6:31 am

Ghilliedhu wrote:

Leader of the Iron Fist
Through all the cynicism and sarcasm in all your other posts, this is my favourite. We love you Aleck!
Enlighten
Enlighten
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character Name : Enlighten

Back to top Go down

Post by DDSLoan96 Thu May 31, 2012 6:33 am

umm so who is what and what is who incharge of what?
DDSLoan96
DDSLoan96

Character Name : DDSLoan96

https://www.facebook.com/DDSloan96

Back to top Go down

Post by Flapman Thu May 31, 2012 7:02 am

Ghilliedhu wrote:

Leader of the Iron Fist

LMAO
Flapman
Flapman

Character Name : Flapman

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenrai Thu May 31, 2012 7:03 am

Ghilliedhu wrote:

Leader of the Iron Fist
Bow-chika-bow-wow~
Elenrai
Elenrai

Character Name : Elenrai
Settlement : Somewhere dark!

Back to top Go down

Post by DDSLoan96 Thu May 31, 2012 7:12 am

Light just said this to me on skype as i opened this page Razz
DDSLoan96