Riftland: Steadfast
Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riftland Trailer
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
Riftland Trailer

The Mafia

+10
MoU
Enlighten
chucklingDRAGON
Ghilliedhu
ItzDom
Flapman
BubbaDing
DanGiZeR
Iron Fist
Godfather
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Mafia Empty The Mafia

Post by Godfather Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:46 am

We are not to be feared but neither to be underestamated. We are more than mercenaries. We claim prizes but we do our work with style. We do anything from assasinations to recovering you stolen money. We do not care if your request is in vengance, sorrow or in distress we do it for the money and only the individual. WE ARE NOT PART OF WAR NOR HELPING NATIONS. We only serve the single person.

our Prices(thiese will be forever changeing depending on target and difficulty of mission?:
[b]Steal[/b]: without info extra info 200GP. With extra info( location, materials. also depending on skill of target enemy)

Murder: 500GP without resources increasing with skill level of target or if protected by nation. with resourses (armor weapon compass) 300GP

Destruction: 2000GP with materials. 5k without materials. 10k if target is in a town.

custom request is also being accepted.
send a PM to Godfather if you need help. Payback time 2weeks. 1 month if the materials where provided.

Example template for request:

Type of Request: steal

Target: XX

Target item: XX stacks/amount of XX

Materials and info provided: located in chest, house is 3k blocks south of spawn, not protected, hidden under a lake. target online regulary 3h a day everyday from 16-19 GMT +0 london time zone (all time must be in london time zone
so there wont be any way to calculate our real identity based on location)

Then i will reply with a payment suggestion and when its settled i will send you a pm when its done book a ingame meeting for the delivery of the stolen goods and then start a 2- 4 weeks timer for your payment. If money not given moved to Godfather before time runs out there will be set of a extra squad of 3 men more/less depending on how many are available and how high skill level your character are. Thiese men will be on the lookout for you hunt you down kill you steal your valuables and put you on the board close by spawn for humiliating purposes and you will also be suspended from our services in 6 weeks.
Godfather
Godfather

Character Name : Godfather
Settlement : Konan

Back to top Go down

The Mafia Empty Re: The Mafia

Post by Iron Fist Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:05 am

Dear "Mafia"

The Iron Fist demands you to stop these activities as soon as possible. We will not allow you to do these things, so stop them while we are still nice. Organisations like this never last long. The last time such an organisation existed, it didn't end well for them. Now bring an end to these activities or meet the consequences.

Yours truly
Leader of the Iron Fist
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Character Name : Iron_Fist

Back to top Go down

Post by DanGiZeR Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:14 am

Iron Fist wrote:Dear "Mafia"

The Iron Fist demands you to stop these activities as soon as possible. We will not allow you to do these things, so stop them while we are still nice. Organisations like this never last long. The last time such an organisation existed, it didn't end well for them. Now bring an end to these activities or meet the consequences.

Yours truly
Leader of the Iron Fist

The last organisation/town like this caused a map reset.
If organisation is strong enough , it ends bad for everyone.

Also , this organisation's members can be founded eaisly. There are multiple ways , but let IF do its job.

Edit : As long as this organisation does not affect me and a few other people , i will not take any intrest to help IF with this.

DanGiZeR
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Character Name : DanGiZeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Godfather Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:17 am

Iron Fist wrote:Dear "Mafia"

Yours truly
Leader of the Iron Fist

This organisation servers only a few purposes we work for the money. And our clients. Because we do the dirty work for our clients the chance of war starting is lowered. If my intell on your organisation is correct you work for keeping riftland at peace. War starts by citizens of nations in their doings not pleasing the other nations and so there will be a war. By us doing the dirty work for a coin we will lower the chance of war because our clients will be anonymous and there for no nations will be raising arms against eachother for the reasons of their citizens doing wrong. You must see that we will not disturb the peace. we will lower the chance of war.
Godfather
Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Fist Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:18 am

DanGiZeR wrote:

The last organisation/town like this caused a map reset.
If organisation is strong enough , it ends bad for everyone.

Also , this organisation's members can be founded eaisly. There are multiple ways , but let IF do its job.

Edit : As long as this organisation does not affect me and a few other people , i will not take any intrest to help IF with this.

That was because of a bug with cannons if I remember that correctly.

Obviously there are.

We don't need your help, I reckon this organisation is really small.
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Back to top Go down

Post by Godfather Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:22 am

Iron Fist wrote:

That was because of a bug with cannons if I remember that correctly.

Obviously there are.

We don't need your help, I reckon this organisation is really small.

The with of our organisation is not to be underestimated but not being revealed under any sercumstances the iron fist should not concern themself in our doings since it do not effect your area of interesst
Godfather
Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Fist Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:22 am

Godfather wrote:

This organisation servers only a few purposes we work for the money. And our clients. Because we do the dirty work for our clients the chance of war starting is lowered. If my intell on your organisation is correct you work for keeping riftland at peace. War starts by citizens of nations in their doings not pleasing the other nations and so there will be a war. By us doing the dirty work for a coin we will lower the chance of war because our clients will be anonymous and there for no nations will be raising arms against eachother for the reasons of their citizens doing wrong. You must see that we will not disturb the peace. we will lower the chance of war.

This argument is invalid.
It is still the same as when people do it themselves, but with your organisation as medium. It will only make it a smaller step for them to do it. There are also numerous ways for people to find out who did it.

So as a matter of fact: you are INCREASING chances of wars happening.
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Fist Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:23 am

Godfather wrote:

The with of our organisation is not to be underestimated but not being revealed under any sercumstances the iron fist should not concern themself in our doings since it do not effect your area of interesst

As a matter of fact, this is exactly our area of interest.
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbaDing Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:24 am

this is really gay
BubbaDing
BubbaDing

http://www.chelseafc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flapman Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:24 am

*Gets popcorn*
Flapman
Flapman

Character Name : Flapman

Back to top Go down

Post by Godfather Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:31 am

If you or we are right there is no telling we have our own philosophies and we still think that you are not giving us a good enough explanation to why our doings will raise the chances of war i would like to know the ways for targets to get to know our clients and if we find any of your arguments valid we will fix that hole. There is no stopping us and we are not doing this in evil purposes dont see us as criminals. See us as you said, mediums between client and target. To lower the chance of rivalry and feelings of vengeance between players.
Godfather
Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Fist Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:37 am

Godfather wrote:If you or we are right there is no telling we have our own philosophies and we still think that you are not giving us a good enough explanation to why our doings will raise the chances of war i would like to know the ways for targets to get to know our clients and if we find any of your arguments valid we will fix that hole. There is no stopping us and we are not doing this in evil purposes dont see us as criminals. See us as you said, mediums between client and target. To lower the chance of rivalry and feelings of vengeance between players.

I thought I explained enough.

You raise the chances of war because it is now made very easily to get other players murdered or even attacked with cannons/grenades. When the other player finds out who it was he will want to get his vengeance on him again and so on. This is how nations are dragged into war. Having contacts is one of the many ways to find out the players that decided to step up to your organisation. What you are doing is bad and threatens the world peace.

This is your final warning, disband your organisation now!
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Back to top Go down

Post by Godfather Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:41 am

Iron Fist wrote:

As a matter of fact, this is exactly our area of interest.

I don't know if you are struggeling to find a reason to have a grudge against us but in earlier topics players have asked for your help in their personal problems. You denied them your services because it was not trouble between nations but players. The only way this can effect your area of interesst is if you suddenly during the last 2 weeks have changed your Philosophies. wich i do not think you have
Godfather
Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by DanGiZeR Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:42 am

Flapman wrote:*Gets popcorn*

Left some to me.

--

@IF

Same bug was used by other side and no one gave a fuck.. It was used for 4+ days.

Also , IF haven't done anything yet. PKF was better tbh. Atleast it could stop wars or it tried to remove threads. (aka mercamp)

DanGiZeR
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Character Name : DanGiZeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Godfather Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:47 am

Iron Fist wrote:

I thought I explained enough.

You raise the chances of war because it is now made very easily to get other players murdered or even attacked with cannons/grenades. When the other player finds out who it was he will want to get his vengeance on him again and so on. This is how nations are dragged into war. Having contacts is one of the many ways to find out the players that decided to step up to your organisation. What you are doing is bad and threatens the world peace.

This is your final warning, disband your organisation now!

This is not awnsering my questions in any way, shape, or form. You didnt tell us how targets are going about to get to know our clients. We are being contacted through closed messages and we wont give any information about our clients. you said targets could get to know our client by haveing "contacts" this is not viable at all. What kind of contact could he/ she have? there is noone getting information from our organisation and if the client tells someone about them wanting to kill XXX then it is the clients own foolishness not our fault it is being revealed.
Godfather
Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Fist Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:48 am

DanGiZeR wrote:

Left some to me.

--

@IF

Same bug was used by other side and no one gave a fuck.. It was used for 4+ days.

Also , IF haven't done anything yet. PKF was better tbh. Atleast it could stop wars or it tried to remove threads. (aka mercamp)

There were not threats or wars since the IF got made.
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Back to top Go down

Post by ItzDom Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:59 am

Sorry but this is hilarious.
Quick statement that I will remain neutral as an assassin and will not be afflicting myself with any organization (Cause they leach money! :<)

Godfather has a point, in order to maintain perfect peace Imo there needs to be a light side and dark side of things to happen. Each should know their roles respectively. The Iron Fist, its job is more like town war deterrence. The Mafia though, it seems like it would more or less settle small disputes between players that have potential to escalate.

"Justice is useless - No matter in what era, the battlefield has always been a veritable hell. In the battlefield, there is no place for hope. What lies there is only cold despair and a sin called victory, built on the pain of the defeated. All those people who met there have wholeheartedly admitted the evil and foolishness of this act called ‘war’. As long as people don’t repent and don’t regard it as the most evil taboo, then hell would endlessly reappear in the world"

Edit:
Iron Fist wrote:

There were not threats or wars since the IF got made.

Yes but as the former town leader of Mercamp i actually felt pkf presence whilst though i may not lead a town at this current time, your organization would of been one of my fewer urgent concerns
ItzDom
ItzDom

Character Name : ItzDom
Settlement : Wilderness

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghilliedhu Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:59 am

Got through about a 1/4 of the first post and had to stop reading ...

Protip - I am richer and more powerful than the Iron Fist and The Mafia put together.

So since we now have a retard-mafia, and a vigilante-retard-police-force, you can consider me the entire Black Market of Riftland.

You want somebody dead or something destroyed? Let me know, we'll negotiate terms and prices.

You want something stolen, something returned to you, somebody protected, or griefed? Want to literally start a war between nations? Let me know.

I operate 100% via PM and all payments and terms will be negotiated based on individual jobs. I have infinite resources and have "contacts" and avenues of accessing every known towny town in Riftland, along with many outposts, both secret and public.

The best part? You don't have to deal with retards!

PM me for details.
Ghilliedhu
Ghilliedhu

Character Name : Aleck

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbaDing Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:07 am

Ghilliedhu wrote:Got through about a 1/4 of the first post and had to stop reading ...

This is hillarious
BubbaDing
BubbaDing

http://www.chelseafc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chucklingDRAGON Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:13 am

Ghilliedhu wrote:Got through about a 1/4 of the first post and had to stop reading ...

Protip - I am richer and more powerful than the Iron Fist and The Mafia put together.

So since we now have a retard-mafia, and a vigilante-retard-police-force, you can consider me the entire Black Market of Riftland.

You want somebody dead or something destroyed? Let me know, we'll negotiate terms and prices.

You want something stolen, something returned to you, somebody protected, or griefed? Want to literally start a war between nations? Let me know.

I operate 100% via PM and all payments and terms will be negotiated based on individual jobs. I have infinite resources and have "contacts" and avenues of accessing every known towny town in Riftland, along with many outposts, both secret and public.

PM me for details.

see this is why we need Aleck Smile

i absolutely love ya buddy and i couldn't imagine Riftland without you!

hmm Aleck how much for you to take out "The Mafia" and "The Iron Fist"? :lol!:
chucklingDRAGON
chucklingDRAGON

Character Name : ChucklingDRAGON

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlighten Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:32 am

Got a pm about griefing and rule breaking from the mafia, just a heads up, the only legit way to destroy blocks without being banned is through the use of gunpowder bombs.
Enlighten
Enlighten
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character Name : Enlighten

https://riftland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chucklingDRAGON Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:35 am

Enlighten wrote:Got a pm about griefing and rule breaking from the mafia, just a heads up, the only legit way to destroy blocks without being banned is through the use of gunpowder bombs.

but then its griefing/
chucklingDRAGON
chucklingDRAGON

Character Name : ChucklingDRAGON

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Fist Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:50 am

Enlighten wrote:Got a pm about griefing and rule breaking from the mafia, just a heads up, the only legit way to destroy blocks without being banned is through the use of gunpowder bombs.

Exactly the reason why we don't need organisation like that here, they only want an excuse for their destruction.
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghilliedhu Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:02 am

Iron Fist wrote:

Exactly the reason why we don't need organisation like that here, they only want an excuse for their destruction.

The Mafia BCi9c
Ghilliedhu
Ghilliedhu

Character Name : Aleck

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Fist Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:04 am

Ghilliedhu wrote:

The Mafia BCi9c

The Mafia Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwSh_8nUdCZH9uCpuS0vyLNlLX8knRnyUubdW2ZMlSyk6t8QOFCHxoEif-
Iron Fist
Iron Fist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum