Riftland: Steadfast
Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.
Riftland Trailer
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
Riftland Trailer

Aleck

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aleck

Post by Chell on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:08 am

Pictures deleted.


Last edited by Chell on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________




avatar
Chell
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Character Name : Chell
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 494
Likes : 12
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 20
Location : The Moon, looning with Luna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by GX_BLADEZ on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:11 am

Off Topic: I SEE COORDINATES.

_________________

 
avatar
GX_BLADEZ

Character Name : TehNewbnaut
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 105
Likes : 2
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 19
Location : In a gold box

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by Enlighten on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

Not this again, maybe he was exploited by a brony in the past or something..

_________________
avatar
Enlighten
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character Name : Enlighten
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 1426
Likes : 50
Join date : 2011-12-29
Location : London

View user profile http://riftland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by nopony on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:19 am

Enlighten wrote:Not this again, maybe he was exploited by a brony in the past or something..
dude. he joined the server actually begging to start a flame war between the topic (again). but we ''agreed'' (me and aleck) to not bring it up as long i didn't speak to him, something i didn't.

This starts to get very old... i am telling both aleck and chell to NOT bring this stupidity up again (aleck for beeing the troll and chell for feeding him).

_________________

Do not click:
avatar
nopony

Settlement : Konan
Posts : 555
Likes : 18
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by Chell on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:47 am

I didnt feed the troll D; I just said Hi ._.

_________________




avatar
Chell
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Character Name : Chell
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 494
Likes : 12
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 20
Location : The Moon, looning with Luna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by nopony on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:48 am

Chell wrote:I didnt feed the troll D; I just said Hi ._.
if so i apology Smile

_________________

Do not click:
avatar
nopony

Settlement : Konan
Posts : 555
Likes : 18
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by Chell on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:51 am

It's k bro Very Happy I may have done it unintentionally? idk

_________________




avatar
Chell
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Character Name : Chell
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 494
Likes : 12
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 20
Location : The Moon, looning with Luna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by Unholy_Death on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:56 am

Fellow Bronies, remember! Don't feed the parasprites!


_________________

avatar
Unholy_Death
Community Manager
Community Manager

Character Name : ClockworkCyborg
Settlement : CountCockula
Posts : 937
Likes : 22
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 23
Location : Utah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by Ghilliedhu on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:27 am

Just to quickly clarify a few things.

I am not trolling. I am dead serious.

I legitimately have absolutely zero interest in being your friend if you are a brony. I am 10 years older than you and your friendship means nothing to me.

If you are a brony and you see me online, DON'T talk to me. Not even a friendly hello.

This is not a joke.

_________________






avatar
Ghilliedhu

Character Name : Aleck
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 285
Likes : -30
Join date : 2012-03-03
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by nopony on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:13 am

Ghilliedhu wrote:I am 10 years older than you and your friendship means nothing to me

so why are you here at the first place? most of us are between the age of 12 and 18.

_________________

Do not click:
avatar
nopony

Settlement : Konan
Posts : 555
Likes : 18
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by Ghilliedhu on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:28 am

nopony wrote:

so why are you here at the first place? most of us are between the age of 12 and 18.

Thanks but I have been here for a lot longer than you and I am very well aware of the age group. Are you trying to be condescending or do you actually think that there is some special group of servers dedicated to people who are 20+ years old? Honestly, did you actually think about this at all before you posted it?

_________________






avatar
Ghilliedhu

Character Name : Aleck
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 285
Likes : -30
Join date : 2012-03-03
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by Flapman on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:52 am

Aleck, you better stop acting like the new Hitler, because this won't be tolerated... Keep your thoughts to yourself please and do not harass other people with them.

_________________
avatar
Flapman

Character Name : Flapman
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 713
Likes : 26
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by nopony on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:03 am

Ghilliedhu wrote:

Thanks but I have been here for a lot longer than you and I am very well aware of the age group. Are you trying to be condescending or do you actually think that there is some special group of servers dedicated to people who are 20+ years old? Honestly, did you actually think about this at all before you posted it?

i posted this because i was wondering why you still are here even when half of the community are bronys and why age are so important for you. No i don't think there is a mc server whit a 20+ age limit made specially for you (maybe you can make one?),but i think it's odd that you still are here even when you clearly hate us for the smallest thing such as a hobby/tv show and about 50% of the community are bronys.

and when did you join? since you claim you have been a part of the community a lot longer than me.

_________________

Do not click:
avatar
nopony

Settlement : Konan
Posts : 555
Likes : 18
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by Ghilliedhu on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:21 am

nopony wrote:

i posted this because i was wondering why you still are here even when half of the community are bronys and why age are so important for you. No i don't think there is a mc server whit a 20+ age limit made specially for you (maybe you can make one?),but i think it's odd that you still are here even when you clearly hate us for the smallest thing such as a hobby/tv show and about 50% of the community are bronys.

and when did you join? since you claim you have been a part of the community a lot longer than me.

First of all, there is no way that 50% of the community are bronies. If there are more than the few of you that are painfully easy to identify then I guess they are considerate enough to not include some kind of repulsive picture or reference to MLP in every single post they make, therefore they do not bother me.

I'm here because I enjoy the server and the conglomeration of mods it offers, as well as the fact that it is an offline server. I know there are a good number of mature people in this community that are closer to my age, and even some people closer to your age that thankfully aren't irritating and obsessive.

I am STILL here for many reasons;

1. It's still a good server and I am excited to see it grow and update.

2. I'm have a good amount of time invested in this server, and as a result I could buy and sell your entire town 100 times over.

3. I have faith in the fact that you and your MLP gang will be respectful enough to keep your disgusting obsession locked in a few confined areas of the forum and that it will not spill over in to the ingame chats and become even more of a bother.

_________________






avatar
Ghilliedhu

Character Name : Aleck
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 285
Likes : -30
Join date : 2012-03-03
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by nopony on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:41 am

Ghilliedhu wrote:3. I have faith in the fact that you and your MLP gang will be
respectful enough to keep your disgusting obsession locked in a few
confined areas of the forum and that it will not spill over in to the
ingame chats and become even more of a bother.
so long you keep quiet.
people closer to your age that thankfully aren't irritating and obsessive.
what you are trying to say is that i'm irritating and obessive because i like something you don't? i just don't see the connection why you have to hate me for this since i barerly speak about it.

_________________

Do not click:
avatar
nopony

Settlement : Konan
Posts : 555
Likes : 18
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by Ghilliedhu on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:57 am

nopony wrote:
so long you keep quiet.
That's not how it's going to work.

what you are trying to say is that i'm irritating and obessive because i like something you don't? i just don't see the connection why you have to hate me for this since i barerly speak about it.

No, I'm saying that you are irritating and obsessive because you are irritating and obsessive. Even if you were a dedicated fanboy for something I enjoyed I would still be irritated by people like you. It's not that I necessarily HATE you, I just think you are ridiculous and pathetic and going through some kind of teenagery phase that I find particularly disturbing. Even if you don't actively talk about it I unfortunately have to be reminded about it with big flashy pictures every time one of you posts something on the forums.

I don't think this needs to be discussed any further. I don't like you, and I don't like your little brony buddies. End of story.

_________________






avatar
Ghilliedhu

Character Name : Aleck
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 285
Likes : -30
Join date : 2012-03-03
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by nopony on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:41 am

That's not how it's going to work.

tell me then how it's gonna work then?

I'm saying that you are irritating and obsessive because you are irritating and obsessive.

_________________

Do not click:
avatar
nopony

Settlement : Konan
Posts : 555
Likes : 18
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by Chell on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:46 am

Okay, you can stop arguing now. I didn't create this thread to start arguements, i created it for a laugh. Jon, Misused meme is misused Razz
Aleck - The way you talk, you'd think you'd been raped by a brony, you have no legitimate reason to hate us other than the "faggotry" of MLP,
just remember, just because you think you're right, doesnt MAKE you right.

Flap, could you close the thread to stop any more arguments sprouting? thanks

_________________




avatar
Chell
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Character Name : Chell
Settlement : Konan
Posts : 494
Likes : 12
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 20
Location : The Moon, looning with Luna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by nopony on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:50 am

i'm afraid he's writing the bible now about how much he hates brony's now :lol:

_________________

Do not click:
avatar
nopony

Settlement : Konan
Posts : 555
Likes : 18
Join date : 2012-07-01
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by ItzDom on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:02 am

/lock
By thread creators request

_________________
 
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
 Welcome to the League of Draven
http://z0r.de/4631
avatar
ItzDom

Character Name : ItzDom
Settlement : Wilderness
Posts : 444
Likes : 10
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 20
Location : In space?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aleck

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum