Riftland: Steadfast
Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.
Riftland Trailer
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
Riftland Trailer

Regarding the Devonshire/Zarahemla vs. Elites war

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regarding the Devonshire/Zarahemla vs. Elites war

Post by Ghilliedhu on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:57 am

You kids are stupid as fuck.

Myself and a dozen other players watched both Charzar, Chell and Jonall conspire to grenade the shit out of Elites for absolutely no logical reasoning whatsoever. You guys talked about it publicly in chat for ages, and Charzar even went to Elites without permission and began destroying stuff and stealing stuff before Avenge even knew you were out to get him.

You made it very clear that your reasoning for this was for trivial and pathetic things, like observing the towns tax rates and simply disliking the town. They were never a threat to you and they only reacted to the surge of information that was confirmed by myself and many others.

If your declaration of war is official and you bomb Elites, I will make it my personal duty to destroy every last player-placed block in both of your shitty ass towns. I think we all know that I have both the resources, time and ability to accomplish this, and not only will I accomplish it, I will do it over night when nobody is online and I can and will write a macro to continually lockpick every chest I find until I crack them and empty them on to the ground to despawn.

This message is in no way relative to the views of the rest of my town, and will be done completely legally, without declaring war.

If you choose to drop your declaration of war, I will drop my PROMISE to destroy both towns, (but namely Zarahemla for obvious reasons). But if you are determined to play on this server like a group of irritating two-faced little shit-bags, you WILL be treated as such. Need proof? Ask Jonal how easy it was for me to make him ragequit this server, a little PVP and a little legal griefing goes a long way, and I have 100 times more resources than every single one of you combined.

Ghilliedhu

Character Name : Aleck
Settlement : Konan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regarding the Devonshire/Zarahemla vs. Elites war

Post by charzar30 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Ghilliedhu wrote:You kids are stupid as fuck.

Myself and a dozen other players watched both Charzar, Chell and Jonall conspire to grenade the shit out of Elites for absolutely no logical reasoning whatsoever. You guys talked about it publicly in chat for ages, and Charzar even went to Elites without permission and began destroying stuff and stealing stuff before Avenge even knew you were out to get him.

You made it very clear that your reasoning for this was for trivial and pathetic things, like observing the towns tax rates and simply disliking the town. They were never a threat to you and they only reacted to the surge of information that was confirmed by myself and many others.

If your declaration of war is official and you bomb Elites, I will make it my personal duty to destroy every last player-placed block in both of your shitty ass towns. I think we all know that I have both the resources, time and ability to accomplish this, and not only will I accomplish it, I will do it over night when nobody is online and I can and will write a macro to continually lockpick every chest I find until I crack them and empty them on to the ground to despawn.

This message is in no way relative to the views of the rest of my town, and will be done completely legally, without declaring war.

If you choose to drop your declaration of war, I will drop my PROMISE to destroy both towns, (but namely Zarahemla for obvious reasons). But if you are determined to play on this server like a group of irritating two-faced little shit-bags, you WILL be treated as such. Need proof? Ask Jonal how easy it was for me to make him ragequit this server, a little PVP and a little legal griefing goes a long way, and I have 100 times more resources than every single one of you combined.

EHhem they have bombed zara so we have a legit reason soooo meow + thats called being a dick <3

INDEED
charzar30

Character Name : charzar30
Settlement : yo mommas house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghilliedhu on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:09 pm

charzar30 wrote: I am a mentally handicapped child and I cost my parents a lot of money.

hope it was worth it Smile

Ghilliedhu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by charzar30 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Ghilliedhu wrote:

hope it was worth it Smile
i use my own money from my job and i have strait A's in school...i dont understand whats happening

INDEED
charzar30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unholy_Death on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:13 pm

Aleck you are stupid and dumb, you are a troll and worthless. You only come on this server to aggravate people. You degrade the quality of this server every time you show your ugly face around here. You know nothing about what has been going on. Last night my town was bombed by someone from Elites. We have retaliated and finished the war. If you attack me it will be by yourself. Imperial and Zarahemla are allies. Go ahead and try to destroy my town. Have fun using all your gunpowder Smile. People are tired of you Aleck. You should leave this server and not come back.

Last edited by Unholy_Death on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Warrio got his thing all over it.)

Unholy_Death
Community Manager
Community Manager

Character Name : ClockworkCyborg
Settlement : CountCockula

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghilliedhu on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:13 pm

charzar30 wrote: i use my own money from my job and i have strait A's in school...i dont understand whats happening

You're learning a life lesson that wont mean anything to you until you are mature.

Needless to say, it's likely going to take a while to kick in.

Ghilliedhu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by charzar30 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Ghilliedhu wrote:

You're learning a life lesson that wont mean anything to you until you are mature.

Needless to say, it's likely going to take a while to kick in.
IM NOT sure if you know what your talking about...like at all

INDEED
charzar30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghilliedhu on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:16 pm

Unholy_Death wrote:Aleck you are stupid and dumb, you are a troll and worthless. You only come on this server to aggravate people. You degrade the quality of this server every time you show your ugly face around here. You know nothing about what has been going on. Last night my town was bombed by someone from Elites. We have retaliated and finished the war. If you attack me it will be by yourself. Imperial and Zarahemla are allies. You try to destroy my town. Have fun using all your gunpowder Smile. People are tierd of you Aleck. You should leave this server and not come back.

I made it very clear that this will be by myself, and not with elites or imperials, and I have enough gunpowder and enough resources to literally destroy every last block in your town and still be completely prepared for anything.

I'm sorry that you are bad at spelling and are obsessed with a terrible childish cartoon that makes you struggle with difficult issues like your sexual preferences but this isn't real life, this is a video game, and you just fucked up son.

Ghilliedhu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unholy_Death on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:29 pm

Well, bring it on. Lets see how much damage you can do.

Unholy_Death
Community Manager
Community Manager

Character Name : ClockworkCyborg
Settlement : CountCockula

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by charzar30 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:46 pm

EXITMENT!

INDEED
charzar30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nopony on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:04 pm

blablabla Jonall blablabla

get your facts straight moron before you accuse someone.
i wasn't even close to the city.

Ask Jonal how easy it was for me to make him ragequit this server

i quitted for 2 reasons.
1. ww2
2. most of the active players left to blisk. so i did the same

I gave you the blame actually just because i was hoping that light would kick you from the server. :lol:

Do not click:
nopony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amGUSTA on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Ghilliedhu wrote:You kids are stupid as fuck.

Well .. whatever.. even if they both raped each others with oiled tall glass dildos... why dafuq do u or i care? q.q
NOTE .. IMPORTANT ONE! : Dont give a fuck about fucking fucky fawking stuff! and .. game is about creativity brother.. not about the ugly gay face u have... ur not the only one.. dont be so "grim"ish... madness for gaming.. boss acting.. eventually it's a fail and sort of epic retardation! u can bomb both towns.. but after ur done... will ur ballz cooldown though? or will a wild stranger tap on ur head slowly with saying "goooood boy Smile Smile" nope.. not at all.. and also.. dont talk about shiz u dont know about. atleast .. bring peace through them.. not GAYNESS MACHINE!
btw ur not da fucking boss with a diamond dildo to fuck ppl with!! a simple awesome guy is a real boss! .. not the gay ones Smile
sry for complaining but do u know? that i respect avenge.. he's my school mate and my irl friend.. in games.. we rape each others Razz i his real friend bombed his town.. and he did too .. we even lockpicked each others but it was fun .. get it? it's C..R..E..A..T..I..V..I..T..Y! no moar! although i love unholy death Razz

PRO NOTE : THINK LESS... PLAY MORE!
AND GIVE A FUCKING SMILE FOR THE AWESOME SERVER .. "RIFTLAND" <3 <3 <3 ~whoot! whoot!~

HOW I MADE HIM RAGE QUIT HE SAID!
I WILL BE A BOSS HE SAID!
WARRIO APPEARED.. NIQQUH~!

___________________________________________________________________________ ACHIEVEMENTS!
1- Loves Riftland!
amGUSTA

Character Name : GUSTAAA

View user profile http://WWW.why.dafuq.do.u.want.me.to.have.a.website.?.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by charzar30 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:17 pm

right on GUSTAAA XD

INDEED
charzar30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zootboy400 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:45 pm

*quits elites and goes live in the country*

My internet sucks :3
Zootboy400

Character Name : zootboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nSpr33 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Well I can't see the reason why a person would like to get involved into conflict of others. What this has to do with you and them Aleck? Also, if you are angry on the world, keep that anger to yourself or just go punch a tree.

Off-topic: imagine what would have happened if Aleck moderator application would have passed...
nSpr33

Character Name : nSpr33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luda3 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:36 pm

nSpr33 I have asked Aleck For help and he Has warned them ._. !

Luda3

Character Name : avengeuiwill3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flapman on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:43 pm

Aleck, I am losing respect for you faster and faster. Is the only thing you do lately getting angry at the world? I don't know if you think you are a funny troll or just dead serious, but I don't get what's going on in your head. I thought you were a nice guy before you started acting like a complete bitch on her period.

Character Name : Flapman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nSpr33 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Luda3 wrote:nSpr33 I have asked Aleck For help and he Has warned them ._. !

Sorry, didn't know that fact.
nSpr33

Character Name : nSpr33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by charzar30 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:05 am

Luda3 wrote:nSpr33 I have asked Aleck For help and he Has warned them ._. !
XD best of luck too him both me and unholy are just laughing

INDEED
charzar30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top