Riftland: Steadfast
Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riftland Trailer
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
Riftland Trailer

Well hello guys..

3 posters

Go down

Well hello guys.. Empty Well hello guys..

Post by Enlighten Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:16 am

Evening Riftlandians..I'd just like to take this as an opportunity to just pop in and say hi; I've been lurking for quite a while but not really following properly. How is everyone doing? I know a few people have added me on Facebook for contact purposes which is nice I guess but nothing's like talking on the ol' Riftland forums like the good old days eh?

Not sure if anyone's interested but I've been getting along okay, but I do sense a feeling of emptiness and it's got a bit awkward initially when I realised I didn't have to check the forum/server status every morning when I woke up. But hey, I got a life and I'm enjoying it I guess. Although I can't decide whether leaving Riftland was the correct decision or not, I will always be sure that I will most definitely miss you guys from time to time!

Vincent
Enlighten
Enlighten
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character Name : Enlighten
Settlement : Konan

https://riftland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Well hello guys.. Empty Re: Well hello guys..

Post by charzar30 Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:24 am

NO! you are a riftlander you SHALL NOT have a life D:
charzar30
charzar30

Character Name : charzar30
Settlement : yo mommas house

Back to top Go down

Post by Unholy_Death Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:42 am

Enlighten wrote:Evening Riftlandians..I'd just like to take this as an opportunity to just pop in and say hi; I've been lurking for quite a while but not really following properly. How is everyone doing? I know a few people have added me on Facebook for contact purposes which is nice I guess but nothing's like talking on the ol' Riftland forums like the good old days eh?

Not sure if anyone's interested but I've been getting along okay, but I do sense a feeling of emptiness and it's got a bit awkward initially when I realised I didn't have to check the forum/server status every morning when I woke up. But hey, I got a life and I'm enjoying it I guess. Although I can't decide whether leaving Riftland was the correct decision or not, I will always be sure that I will most definitely miss you guys from time to time!

Vincent

Hey man, Glad you are doing well! Feel free to pop in and check stuff out. The server is still chugging along just fine I guess. So yeah Very Happy
Unholy_Death
Unholy_Death
Community Manager
Community Manager

Character Name : ClockworkCyborg
Settlement : CountCockula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down