Riftland: Steadfast
Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riftland Trailer
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
Riftland Trailer

Event hoster(s)

Go down

Event hosters ?

Event hoster(s) Ndhlz1120%Event hoster(s) Minecraft_s 20% 
[ 1 ]
Event hoster(s) Ndhlz1120%Event hoster(s) Minecraft_s 20% 
[ 1 ]
Event hoster(s) Ndhlz1160%Event hoster(s) Minecraft_s 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Event hoster(s) Empty Event hoster(s)

Post by DanGiZeR Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:35 am

Yep , thats me with another idea.
I'm going to spam this section soon. Got lots of ideas unfinished.

Basics doesn't tell so much so i strike it..

Allright ,basicly , to the people that wants to know basis. (Mostly for users)

Event hoster(s) will make events when people want it or he got enough resources for it.
To prevent abushing powers and making everyone rich , event hosters will get their own resources (Except for building metarials if Light says , got another idea for it anyway , it will be on detailed stuff.)

Simply , their job is making events for fun.

Detailed stuff (Most likely Light's Stuff - About their rules etc.)

Event hosters will get their own resources to build Event Zone and Event Rewards.

Event hosters will Teleport to a world as creative gamemode , build parkour and spectate players. Others who want to join will join as survival gamemode. So , free building stuff that can't be bring to main world ,but stuff can bring into event world.
Free build resources but no rewards.

When event hoster goes to world , he can't bring anything with him, or he can't get valuables outside.
When event ends, event hoster will give rewards to player, or make a chest with lockette (Only iron,gold,diamond can be bringable inside this world perhaps) and let winner claim his prize with adding his name (Simply /lockette 3 <Name>)

To prevent ruining economy , event hosters give rewards with their own resources. They will be volunteers to take this job.

Other stuff that helps to these people :

• Only 1 area claiming for event zones.
• /tphere or even /tphereall command. (To people wants to join event, they use /tpaccept) <-- This may be abushed. Can simply detect people abush this. (by checking it if it is used after broadcasting event)
• Permission to use /i only for cobblestone, stone ,dirt , wood, sand, sandstone, even redstone for parkours need redstone etc.
• A simple broadcast system perhaps.. <-- If this got screened on using this except for events , Event Hoster may be punished.

Well , i ran out of ideas. If there is a problem that you find , i will find something to fix it Razz

DanGiZeR
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Character Name : DanGiZeR

Back to top Go down

Event hoster(s) Empty Re: Event hoster(s)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:42 am

Yes that would be nice but maybe you need a certain rank in order to host events and a minimum prize to stop people from hosting events for the sake of it

Back to top Go down