Riftland: Steadfast
Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riftland Trailer
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
Riftland Trailer

My epic name XD

+2
IpkYouDrop
Zootboy400
6 posters

Go down

My epic name XD Empty My epic name XD

Post by Zootboy400 Mon May 07, 2012 4:32 pm

[b]Paul[b/]

Paul: meaning 'humble' in latin. P= Perfect A= Aweseome U= Unique L=Legend. Paul is probably the coolest guy around but he wont tell you that. He is the kinda of guy you want by your side when fighting off an army of 10,000 pygmies with poisen arrows. He can tell you what colour your underwear is by looking into your eyes. He is wanted in three countries by the authorities. He is wanted in 162 countries by most women. He can eat a cheeseburger in 1 bite. He can lick his own elbow and other peoples too. Scientists have said that he is so hot that he may be the main reason for global warming. His shit doesn't stink, in fact it smells like car polish. He was refused entry to the USA because his biceps were classed weapons of mass destruction. He is in the guiness book of world records for completing the most somersaults in a row (126,253). We spends: Mondays at orphanages, Tuesdays at homeless shelters, Wednesdays at retirement homes, Thursdays developing a cure for AIDS, Fridays playing racquet ball with Bono and Sting and Weeknds writing prize winning novels.
Paul: probably the most amazing guy since Moses.

Got this off urban dictionary

(yes my names Paul)[b]
Zootboy400
Zootboy400

Character Name : zootboy
Settlement : Konan

Back to top Go down

My epic name XD Empty Re: My epic name XD

Post by IpkYouDrop Tue May 08, 2012 5:12 pm

An amazingly sweet girl. Very unique & outgoing, but doesn't liKe to show feelings to just anyone. She gets along with anyone & has her own sense of everything. She's very beautiful & is a best friend to anyone who needs one. If you ever meet a Spencer, hold on to her forever.

Brittany-" Look at that girl over there." Heidi-" She's beautiful." Brittany-" what a Spencer."

What the FUCK, Like whatever Wink
IpkYouDrop
IpkYouDrop

Character Name : IpkYouDrop

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenrai Tue May 08, 2012 5:21 pm

This is a difficult name to define because it defies many boundaries of human perception, let alone various languages. One of the closest translations that experts give is God or many other variations of that general idea.
Other definitions are thought to be:
Tao
Chi
The Great Spirit
Chuck Norris
Energy
Infinity
Sublime
ect
Despite the fact that various names have been pinned to Daniel, its seems that all of the above examples (including that of God)cannot even withstand the magnitude of Daniel.
The reason this name continues to elude even the brightest of human minds is that the idea of Daniel cannot possibly exist in a dimensional state. Daniel is so powerful, it defies all laws of this or any other universe. Recent studies have shown that people who have attempted to comprehend this name have either disappeared, died spontaneously, or driven themselves into a pertinent state of insanity and/or catatonia. One common belief is that Daniel is possibly the grounds on which everything and nothing is based. It seems to surpass the idea of infinity. Quantum physicists report that this Daniel is Everything and Nothing. It or He is said to have unexplainable connections with the String and Superstring Theories as Daniel resonates within every single layer of the multi-dimensional complex and yet still exists beyond that point which is where scientists have lost the trail. Various theologists and spiritual leaders believe that Daniel is one who is, as they say, "The Answer". All attempts to understand this idea of Daniel have failed.
Daniel. Nothing else can describe him.

-puts on sunglasses- aww yeah!

(Indeed my real name is Daniel)
Elenrai
Elenrai

Character Name : Elenrai
Settlement : Somewhere dark!

https://riftland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zootboy400 Tue May 08, 2012 6:27 pm

IpkYouDrop wrote:

An amazingly sweet girl. Very unique & outgoing, but doesn't liKe to show feelings to just anyone. She gets along with anyone & has her own sense of everything. She's very beautiful & is a best friend to anyone who needs one. If you ever meet a Spencer, hold on to her forever.

Brittany-" Look at that girl over there." Heidi-" She's beautiful." Brittany-" what a Spencer."

What the FUCK, Like whatever Wink

your a brittany?
Zootboy400
Zootboy400

Character Name : zootboy

Back to top Go down

Post by BaronDraconis Tue May 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Zootboy400 wrote:

[b]Paul[b/]

Paul: meaning 'humble' in latin. P= Perfect A= Aweseome U= Unique L=Legend. Paul is probably the coolest guy around but he wont tell you that. He is the kinda of guy you want by your side when fighting off an army of 10,000 pygmies with poisen arrows. He can tell you what colour your underwear is by looking into your eyes. He is wanted in three countries by the authorities. He is wanted in 162 countries by most women. He can eat a cheeseburger in 1 bite. He can lick his own elbow and other peoples too. Scientists have said that he is so hot that he may be the main reason for global warming. His shit doesn't stink, in fact it smells like car polish. He was refused entry to the USA because his biceps were classed weapons of mass destruction. He is in the guiness book of world records for completing the most somersaults in a row (126,253). We spends: Mondays at orphanages, Tuesdays at homeless shelters, Wednesdays at retirement homes, Thursdays developing a cure for AIDS, Fridays playing racquet ball with Bono and Sting and Weeknds writing prize winning novels.
Paul: probably the most amazing guy since Moses.

Got this off urban dictionary

(yes my names Paul)[b]

So I have a brother O_O ...shocking
BaronDraconis
BaronDraconis

Character Name : BaronDraconis

Back to top Go down

Post by IceCold Tue May 08, 2012 7:35 pm

My name is poop, I come out from hot chicks butt, I don't care if u step on me or not because you will be the one that runs away, I'm poisoned, yet I exist in your body and many many many tiny peeps live in me, I'm the reason plants are alive, Imagine that every salad you eat I actually helped build.

I Never run, Because I don't have to.

(my name is Not poop btw.)
IceCold
IceCold

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenrai Tue May 08, 2012 9:05 pm

IceCold wrote:My name is poop, I come out from hot chicks butt, I don't care if u step on me or not because you will be the one that runs away, I'm poisoned, yet I exist in your body and many many many tiny peeps live in me, I'm the reason plants are alive, Imagine that every salad you eat I actually helped build.

I Never run, Because I don't have to.

(my name is Not poop btw.)
this is why I dont eat salad.
Elenrai
Elenrai

Character Name : Elenrai
Settlement : Somewhere dark!

https://riftland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My epic name XD Empty My awesome name.!!

Post by Levizy Wed May 09, 2012 4:57 am

'A highly attractive, muscular, athletic person who loves sports and being outside. He is one of the sweetest and honest people a girl could meet, and is hard to let go of. He will make you laugh so hard you cry, and once you spend a day with him, you will never forget the time you had. Levi is a unique, one of a kind person that is loved by everyone.
Everyone: Levi is amazing!' -Urban Dictionary http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=levi

The sports part is really true.. Oh, and everything else.
Levizy
Levizy

Character Name : levizy123

Back to top Go down

Post by BaronDraconis Thu May 10, 2012 8:43 am

I am someone who is trying for over 30 minutes to write who he is but erases all the text because I don't know how to put things so people won't consider me a person without sanity...I am sane yet insane, I am normal yet abnormal, I can see and hear what some people can't see or hear. I consider myself and observer, a mediator or a a kind of bystander that observes human behavior. I usualy don't let my feelings out in real life but I'm more sociable on the interwebs. I consider that I'v seen more things that a normal person would like to see...some horrible things, beautiful things, things that cannot be explained with normal human reason. My name is Adrian and I see life different than others...I never cry of sadness, only of anger. I felt love once and lost it...never felt it again after...now I am entity that just exists.
BaronDraconis
BaronDraconis

Character Name : BaronDraconis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down