Riftland: Steadfast
Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riftland Trailer
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
Riftland Trailer

But Who is Red..?

+15
BaronDraconis
amGUSTA
DDSLoan96
Melonheadx
nSpr33
lambadaa
EF
Ghilliedhu
Mapatti
BubbaDing
jm_samiley
Elenrai
Cann0nball
Zootboy400
Enlighten
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

But Who is Red..? Empty But Who is Red..?

Post by Enlighten Mon May 28, 2012 5:29 pm

But Who is Red..? Foreve13
Above: Defiled, you can never stop the tide of Riftland awesomeness.

Yohoho. Hello there Riftlandians and others. First of all, I would just like to say thank you to those who have stuck with me until today and that it's definitely been one heck of a roller coaster ride managing Riftland. We've had our highs and we've had our extreme lows and I will be initiating our Summer advertising and general awesomeness programme which will indeed cause us to grow even further!

But that is not the main point of this announcement. I am also here to formally announce that I am indeed RedEyex of Craftland. Hooray! You may ask me why I have done this, I was going to release this information after my exams but unfortunately, some people used this little surprise to discredit myself and somehow use it as evidence that I have been attacking his server. Oh deary me. In fact, the true reason is that I felt back at Craftland, I could have done a lot better in terms of server management. I was ashamed that people like Gattsu and the like were allowed to ruin and tarnish the name of Craftland which did sadden me. I was to start a new server in January, one called Riftland (or Riftcraft as it was known back then).

A handful of beta testers were alerted to my change of name. It all seemed perfect at beta. A band of friendly and generally awesome Riftland players who would not disclose my identity until I said so, which was part of the NDA. Sure, that policy is kinda outdated and unused now, but I was disappointed to say the least, that two people, BlueTopika and Defiled, would use this to ruin Riftland. Well, you're too late. I have successfully recreated a shadow of Craftland, a fantastic server to play on, and I'm sure 700~ registered users just says it all doesn't it? My little experiment was a failure, it turns out people I played with on Minecrack and people that seemed all that loyal to me would turn around and stab me in the back, metaphorically obviously, to all those UniQ cavemen critics.

@Defiled and his sheep/minions: Okay, fairplay. That was a low blow of you to ruin my initial plans but I did not expect any better anyway. Here is your satisfaction, a formal announcement that I am indeed, Reddy. The reason for this early announcement was due to the fact that I could not allow Defiled to use this simple secret, which was agreed to be kept, to ruin my reputation on Uniq v2. Look who's lying or manipulating now eh? That picture as well. Oh dear. I do not hate you, as you may think. I feel that you are a lot better than this; pointing the finger of blame at someone without any evidence whatsoever.

Depsite your constant claims and threats we've received from your members or Defiled himself, I am not attacking, or have ever attacked, or will ever attack Defiled's server. Especially that message sent (now deleted) claiming you would make a video and send it to every member on Riftland. That is a new level of low.

But Who is Red..? True-s10

For official purposes, I will be keeping the name Enlighten as it's kinda grown on me and I really can't be arsed to change references to me in the manual and website etc. 5 Months is a long time to keep a secret, and it's nice to take a deep breath of fresh air once again. And yes, since RedEyex was badass and awesome at managing servers, it means that I am too. GL with keeping up with the competition, Defiled!

This isn't all that big a news, so maintenance carries on as normal. Watch out for wolves.

Last edited by Enlighten on Tue May 29, 2012 7:48 am; edited 6 times in total
Enlighten
Enlighten
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character Name : Enlighten
Settlement : Konan

https://riftland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

But Who is Red..? Empty Re: But Who is Red..?

Post by Zootboy400 Mon May 28, 2012 5:35 pm

Good job light!

Knew you could get the courage to announce it Very Happy

Zootboy400
Zootboy400

Character Name : zootboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cann0nball Mon May 28, 2012 6:37 pm

His secret is finally out of the closet ;D

Still love ya bro, since the day I met you on Minecrack *bro hug*
Cann0nball
Cann0nball

http://forum.dutchdevils.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlighten Mon May 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Cann0nball wrote:His secret is finally out of the closet ;D

Still love ya bro, since the day I met you on Minecrack *bro hug*
Love you too, cannonskoogel (a.k.a kunnunbull)
Enlighten
Enlighten
Project Manager
Project Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Elenrai Mon May 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Enlighten wrote:
What abouts me? O3O
Elenrai
Elenrai

Character Name : Elenrai
Settlement : Somewhere dark!

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlighten Mon May 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Elenrai wrote:
Enlighten wrote:
What abouts me? O3O
This calls for a GROUPP HUGG!
Enlighten
Enlighten
Project Manager
Project Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by jm_samiley Mon May 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Enlighten wrote:I am also here to formally announce that I am indeed RedEyex of Craftland.

That.....was unexpected.
But you are still awesome and I abide by that decision my brain made.
Wait,I vaguely remember that on Craftland,people addressed RedEyex as a man.(PS:My brain is not that reliable.) So.........
jm_samiley
jm_samiley

Character Name : jm_samiley
Settlement : A cave/house.

http://nowebsitederp.getout

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbaDing Mon May 28, 2012 10:46 pm

You really need to make your posts more concise and just highlight the key points, because lets be honest, who actually read this?
BubbaDing
BubbaDing

http://www.chelseafc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlighten Mon May 28, 2012 11:01 pm

BubbaDing wrote:You really need to make your posts more concise and just highlight the key points, because lets be honest, who actually read this?

Haha who are you to speak of key points Razz

'Miller made this dramatic because the passage is so dramatic'
Enlighten
Enlighten
Project Manager
Project Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Cann0nball Mon May 28, 2012 11:15 pm

BubbaDing wrote:You really need to make your posts more concise and just highlight the key points, because lets be honest, who actually read this?

Real people read this kick ass message mate!
Cann0nball
Cann0nball

http://forum.dutchdevils.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbaDing Mon May 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Cann0nball wrote:

Real people read this kick ass message mate!

Yes but it would be so much clearer if he/she (hint) wrote it in bullet points rather than in essay format.
BubbaDing
BubbaDing

Back to top Go down

Post by Mapatti Mon May 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Enlighten wrote:-snipti snap-
It saddens me that you repeatedly use uniQ as a noxious reference to people who are blaming/criticize you. But uniQ (as long as I was captain, yarharr) was only to replace the Craftland as long as it was down. Well you did comeback at that time but we know how it went. It might was your reputation that was spoilt by few individuals or something else but it did last short time.
I'm not exactly sure what happened after I "retired" from managing uniQ but it seems that there were some kind of hostility between these server communities.

Mapatti

Character Name : Mapatti

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghilliedhu Tue May 29, 2012 12:33 am

There is so much to read in this thread that I didn't even absorb one single bit of it ... I feel like there is potential for me to make a stern and contemptuous remark towards somebody but I am not sure who.

If somebody can kindly point out who we hate I will engage the situation immediately. Smile
Ghilliedhu
Ghilliedhu

Character Name : Aleck

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlighten Tue May 29, 2012 12:46 am

Mapatti wrote:
Enlighten wrote:-snipti snap-
It saddens me that you repeatedly use uniQ as a noxious reference to people who are blaming/criticize you. But uniQ (as long as I was captain, yarharr) was only to replace the Craftland as long as it was down. Well you did comeback at that time but we know how it went. It might was your reputation that was spoilt by few individuals or something else but it did last short time.
I'm not exactly sure what happened after I "retired" from managing uniQ but it seems that there were some kind of hostility between these server communities.
Forgive me if I my disgust for UniQ is easily shown in my messages, I just think that staff abuse, charging £250 for a VIP package and stealing the money isn't exactly a thing to be respected or seen as good.

My reputation has been spoiled by myself at Craftland up until now, Defiled remains adamant that I am attacking his server because 'anything is possible' without any proof or evidence against me. Repeating this over and over is enough for anyone to just put their hands up and not want anything to do with him or his sheep again.
Enlighten
Enlighten
Project Manager
Project Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by EF Tue May 29, 2012 12:57 am

never saw that one coming :O anyways... i remember Red very well Smile(best owner i know)
EF
EF

Character Name : ExplodingFart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mapatti Tue May 29, 2012 1:15 am

Enlighten wrote:Forgive me if I my disgust for UniQ is easily shown in my messages, I just think that staff abuse, charging £250 for a VIP package and stealing the money isn't exactly a thing to be respected or seen as good.
I'm not aware that any money was stolen and if I remember right the most expensive package was around 50€. When I was in charge there wasn't any power abusing or such thing. Still there were small group of people which wasn't too happy that how server was managed or how I did the things. That because I made it first to be backup server for Craftland but I found it to be something that I wouldn't be happy to manage as there were few plugins overlapping and breaking the server. And same time you did "comeback" and said that I was defacing the Craftland´s name. After that I felt bit sad about that but decided to move on and I changed name of the server and we moved on.
Still I'm bit confused about that you spite server as you actually played there just twice.

Mapatti

Back to top Go down

Post by lambadaa Tue May 29, 2012 1:18 am

Buuu...b..but...ME HAZ NO GROUP HUGZ?!?D:
lambadaa
lambadaa
Fake Admin
Fake Admin

Character Name : lambadaa

https://facebook.com/god.of.pie

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbaDing Tue May 29, 2012 1:25 am

STOP FUCKING ARGUING! NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR PETTY SQUABBLE JUST GET OVER THE FACT YOU HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS ON HOW TO RUN A SERVER AND FOCUS ON YOUR OWN RESPECTIVE SERVERS. JESUS CHRIST!
BubbaDing
BubbaDing

Back to top Go down

Post by lambadaa Tue May 29, 2012 1:26 am

^oh he mad...
But Who is Red..? Trollface-coolguy
lambadaa
lambadaa
Fake Admin
Fake Admin

Character Name : lambadaa

https://facebook.com/god.of.pie

Back to top Go down

Post by nSpr33 Tue May 29, 2012 1:29 am

BubbaDing wrote:STOP FUCKING ARGUING! NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR PETTY SQUABBLE JUST GET OVER THE FACT YOU HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS ON HOW TO RUN A SERVER AND FOCUS ON YOUR OWN RESPECTIVE SERVERS. JESUS CHRIST!

Rage mode: on? :/

I don't know why this arguing continues - what are the reasons, what are both sides trying to achieve?

Raging and blackmailing won't solve anything, keeping your mind calm and thinking from neutral perspective could help everyone a bit though.
nSpr33
nSpr33

Character Name : nSpr33

Back to top Go down

Post by Mapatti Tue May 29, 2012 1:31 am

BubbaDing wrote:STOP FUCKING ARGUING! NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR PETTY SQUABBLE JUST GET OVER THE FACT YOU HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS ON HOW TO RUN A SERVER AND FOCUS ON YOUR OWN RESPECTIVE SERVERS. JESUS CHRIST!
Why do you even reply if you don't give a shit? I just want to know why there is this hate as I don't have a idea.

Mapatti

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlighten Tue May 29, 2012 1:37 am

Mapatti wrote:
Why do you even reply if you don't give a shit? I just want to know why there is this hate as I don't have a idea.
This is not about UniQ in anyway whatsoever, and I believe I've had my say on the matter. Leaving thread!
Enlighten
Enlighten
Project Manager
Project Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghilliedhu Tue May 29, 2012 1:51 am

okay, so it's settled, Enlighten is a pro-star server admin and all of these people coming here to complain and argue from other servers are obsessive children and nobody here cares about their opinions or concerns

argument over, Enlighten wins, end of discussion, problem solved

But Who is Red..? TJaxw
Ghilliedhu
Ghilliedhu

Character Name : Aleck

Back to top Go down

But Who is Red..? Empty End of story.

Post by Melonheadx Tue May 29, 2012 1:59 am

Im part melon and there for under §666 in the book of the beasts clarify that this discussion is no continued furthermore and shall therefore be qualified as stoped. This may only take place if the two arguing parts agrees to at each time they fart they must write the others name on their respective forums and the name must be formed after the intensity and length of the deciding fart wich is stated in §42 of the hitchhikers guide to the internet.

If this is accepted (and the both parts decide to enjoy it) there shall be held the yearly fart contest where the two parts film themself making the loudest / longest/ most intese fart possible wich then will be judged by a independent judge wich i if this is proclaimed to be done shall pick from another independent MC Server.

Last edited by Melonheadx on Tue May 29, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Melonheadx
Melonheadx

Character Name : Melonheadx
Settlement : Port Melcap! Don't y

Back to top Go down

Post by DDSLoan96 Tue May 29, 2012 2:02 am

YES I can finally call you Red in public Very Happy
DDSLoan96
DDSLoan96

Character Name : DDSLoan96

https://www.facebook.com/DDSloan96

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum