Riftland: Steadfast
Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riftland Trailer
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
Riftland Trailer

Build maker for the over excitet for guild wars 2 (i feel guilty)

3 posters

Go down

Build maker for the over excitet for guild wars 2 (i feel guilty) Empty Build maker for the over excitet for guild wars 2 (i feel guilty)

Post by Melonheadx Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:05 am

Hi again this is me Melonhead and i have just been so overexcited lately and especially about the pvp it just feels so appealing and intruiging to me i cant wait to play it again tomorrow 08/6-12 and the rest of the weekend. so what ive been doing is that ive been planning my builds for future playing using the Build calculator http://www.gw2builds.org and ive so far made a Thief pvp build for DMG, CC, survivability through HP leeching while still being mobile you can find it here http://www.gw2builds.org/view/502087/th ... amprie_dmg ive also started on a PvE Ranger mix of DMG and support wich IMO is a really good setup for party PvE. This i will edit and tune as time comes by and i think on new things. i will probably make some more builds 1 multi range thief (a thief with different weponsets dependent on who the thief is battling ranged/melee CC/less CC) and probably a extremely mobile bruiser close ranged ranger and maybe some kind of other proffesion for example the engineer wich i myself find very intruiging and wich has some very cool and unique game mechanics still it doesnt seem as appealing to me as with the thief or the ranger. though the warrior seems quite cool i am acually now going to also make a warrior build for Greatsword and wepon set 2 Mace, Shielf or Sword, shield.

Ok have fun waiting for guild wars 2 and if you are like me have fun gnawing your arms of because you cant play gw2 just remember to patch gw2 regulary before the betas they released a huge patch yesterday and a smaller one today baii All Hail the Legion of Exiles.

The Man, The Myth, The Melon!
Melonheadx
Melonheadx

Character Name : Melonheadx
Settlement : Port Melcap! Don't y

Back to top Go down

Build maker for the over excitet for guild wars 2 (i feel guilty) Empty Re: Build maker for the over excitet for guild wars 2 (i feel guilty)

Post by Enlighten Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:19 am

tl;dr. Althought I've heard that the game is hyped so much, I fear it will get the same treatment as Battlefield 3, too much hype for an undeserving game title. Although I sincerely hope GWII is a good game.
Enlighten
Enlighten
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character Name : Enlighten
Settlement : Konan

https://riftland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Build maker for the over excitet for guild wars 2 (i feel guilty) Empty Re: Build maker for the over excitet for guild wars 2 (i feel guilty)

Post by Flapman Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:50 am

I have played in the second beta event and I got to admit that I absolutely love it. The controlls and shit just feel ok and it was a fun experience overall. The PvE was amazing with all the dynamic events and quests, there was a lot of player interaction going on. The PvP was something I did not like that much, WvWvW pvp was very chaotic and not fun in my opinion. Structured pvp is something I havent tried yet, but I like the PvE more.

You should make a character on the Aurora's Glade server so we can play together sometime.
Flapman
Flapman

Character Name : Flapman

Back to top Go down

Post by Melonheadx Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:52 pm

There is a beta this weekend and ive been in almost all the beta events the hype is very well deserved.
Melonheadx
Melonheadx

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlighten Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Might check it out, building my semi-gaming rig today. Perhaps we should make a Riftland gaming community when we get bigger, Elenrai always wanted to expand into a massive group.
Enlighten
Enlighten
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character Name : Enlighten

https://riftland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Melonheadx Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Light he already have and i have a GW2 guild wich is part of it See my Signature?
Melonheadx
Melonheadx

Back to top Go down

Post by Flapman Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:41 am

I don't like joining guilds before a game is even out :3
Flapman
Flapman

Character Name : Flapman

Back to top Go down

Post by Melonheadx Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:51 am

your opinion i just like being prepared b4 Razz
so i have a community going before eveyone else is starting
Melonheadx
Melonheadx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down