Riftland: Steadfast
Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riftland Trailer
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
Riftland Trailer

Crossbows/Guns/grenades/any explosives or ad-on weapons not firing.

3 posters

Go down

Crossbows/Guns/grenades/any explosives or ad-on weapons not firing. Empty Crossbows/Guns/grenades/any explosives or ad-on weapons not firing.

Post by jordanrw8 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:13 pm

[b][i]An error with guns, crossbows, and grednades <3
To: Enlighten
[/i][/b]As you may know grenades havn't been able to go off and actually "cause" damage or destroy blocks for 2-3 days now, and crossbows and guns wil almost Never fire or aim. But every once in a while they will shoot, then won't work anymore. Next is crossbows/grenades don't do damage when they hit other humans, but will kill animals. I would like to see this fixed when you have the time too!
<3 Jordan ☀
jordanrw8
jordanrw8

Character Name : jordanrw8
Settlement : anal town

Back to top Go down

Crossbows/Guns/grenades/any explosives or ad-on weapons not firing. Empty Re: Crossbows/Guns/grenades/any explosives or ad-on weapons not firing.

Post by DanGiZeR Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Grenades work.. I can use them 0.o

Guns+ is working fine , accidently shoot today.

DanGiZeR
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Character Name : DanGiZeR

Back to top Go down

Crossbows/Guns/grenades/any explosives or ad-on weapons not firing. Empty Re: Crossbows/Guns/grenades/any explosives or ad-on weapons not firing.

Post by jordanrw8 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:44 pm

DanGiZeR wrote:Grenades work.. I can use them 0.o

Guns+ is working fine , accidently shoot today.
Listen, you told me in game to get "rightCraft" and "rightspout" whatever the hell that is. Anyway, so i was in-game adjusting settings when all of a sudden i ACCIDENTLY shot my rifle, so i was happy, then i tested my crossbow, it worked. Ok, now im getting happy, so i went to my favorite place THE MOB ARENA, and clicked class "muskateer" and joined the game but the rifle didnt shoot, so i left joined again and tryed "knight" and tryed the crossbow, it didnt work, so i left the MA and tryed my gun/crossbow again and it worked, so i think mobarena is not compatible with modded objects, and wepaons/items!
jordanrw8
jordanrw8

Back to top Go down

Post by DanGiZeR Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:54 pm

jordanrw8 wrote: Listen, you told me in game to get "rightCraft" and "rightspout" whatever the hell that is. Anyway, so i was in-game adjusting settings when all of a sudden i ACCIDENTLY shot my rifle, so i was happy, then i tested my crossbow, it worked. Ok, now im getting happy, so i went to my favorite place THE MOB ARENA, and clicked class "muskateer" and joined the game but the rifle didnt shoot, so i left joined again and tryed "knight" and tryed the crossbow, it didnt work, so i left the MA and tryed my gun/crossbow again and it worked, so i think mobarena is not compatible with modded objects, and wepaons/items!

Mobarena works with Guns+.

DanGiZeR
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Enlighten Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Not firing? Reconfigure the fire key in your settings, or press CONTROL or Left CONTROL as those keys are sticky; if you click it once, every other keybind you do will be registered as CONTROL + 'x'.
Enlighten
Enlighten
Project Manager
Project Manager

Character Name : Enlighten
Settlement : Konan

https://riftland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Crossbows/Guns/grenades/any explosives or ad-on weapons not firing. Empty problems with grenades too.

Post by jordanrw8 Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:29 am

Enlighten wrote:Not firing? Reconfigure the fire key in your settings, or press CONTROL or Left CONTROL as those keys are sticky; if you click it once, every other keybind you do will be registered as CONTROL + 'x'.
K thx, but what about grenades, reecently i was trying out my gunpowder bomb, and i through it and it disappeared and spread "fumes" and didnt do any damage to the grass, next to my house!
jordanrw8
jordanrw8

Back to top Go down

Post by DanGiZeR Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:44 am

jordanrw8 wrote: K thx, but what about grenades, reecently i was trying out my gunpowder bomb, and i through it and it disappeared and spread "fumes" and didnt do any damage to the grass, next to my house!

They work , just too long like grenades in real.
They work but you have to stay still and don't move your camera for a while. (Depends on lag)

If you don't wait and/or move your camera , it will give damage to somewhere else because server haven't got your actual location.

DanGiZeR
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down