Riftland: Steadfast
Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Riftland Forums!
For the Server IP or to play on Riftland, please register on the forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Riftland Trailer
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
really long
Riftland Trailer

some suggestions

Go down

some suggestions Empty some suggestions

Post by exorcist Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:42 am

first,the chat system.i suggest implementing different chat channels like general,trade,help,rage,off topic and so on.also,players can buy a channel for their town.this can prevent chat spam an maker the chat easily manageable.

[url=forums.bukkit.org/threads/chat-suckchat-0-1-1-because-all-of-the-other-ones-suck-1-0-0-r1.53080/]link[/url]

second,i suggest adding a petition plugin so that players can file petitions of griefs instead of directly contacting the mods/admins because that can sometimes be confusing.this also eliminate the need to include coords as the mods/admins can directly warp to the location where the petition is filed.remember what i suggested in tgc's town suggestion about ranks?players can use this to file a petition for ranking up.and also the buying a chat channel for towns stuff can be done through a petition too.

[url=forums.bukkit.org/threads/admn-petitionplugin-v1-4-help-ticket-system-1597.27737/]link[/url]

next, classes.this is mainly for fun and attracting players.if you are planning for more medieval themes,you could implement classes like mage,archer,warrior,thief etc.if you are aiming for more modern themes,it could be constructor,politician/teacher and trader.this also supports the ranking up stuff i was talking about.

[url=dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/classranks/]link[/url]

next,magic.this is also for fun and attracting players.also this supports the roleplay and classes element.for example,mages or teachers can teach other classes spells.besides,we can hide bookshelves all over the world and put spells in them for players to find.this encourages exploration.

[url=forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-magicspells-v2-1-1-add-magic-to-your-server-1-0-1-r1.16630/]link[/url]
exorcist
exorcist

Settlement : Konan

https://facebook.com/god.of.pie

Back to top Go down

some suggestions Empty Re: some suggestions

Post by exorcist Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:45 am

derp.link fail.will fix that once i get my hands on my pc.
exorcist
exorcist

Settlement : Konan

https://facebook.com/god.of.pie

Back to top Go down